Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Well, that took a long time to attach. Such a large image... Anyways I just had no idea what to write for this post. What I ended up doing was taking pictures! After all this is a photo blog. I wanted to experience my camera with some macro shots. Everything I have done before on this camera used a telephoto (except for Xmas pictures and stuff). I only took these pictures for about 30 minutes but had a lot of fun. I was experimenting with different zoom, aperture. shutter speeds. At first, I tried to use the flash and the picture was too glossy. Obviously being too dark I turned up my ISO. That didn't work too well because it was a little too grainy and I didn't like the added depth of field.
Finally got my settings right and had a blast with different perspectives. This particular shot was my favorite out of the 50 or so I took. I can get a little trigger happy sometimes. Its ISO 400, 1/2.5 s, and 4.2 aperture.
Plus I like to play guitar so. I had a pretty good lesson today, maybe starting to work on my own stuff. And I definitely need to catch up with Tom on the drums. But that is just an aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment