Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Tech...

I recently read an article on camera technology.
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/scientists-create-new-camera-technology-12991

To briefly sum up this article (in case you don't have time to read it) its about a new way cameras would take pictures. The article is a little "detail specific" at the beginning of so I will direct you to the most important section. Skip down  to the Press Release... It basically tells you exactly what you need to know. Now you can take high quality images while taking high quality video at the same time!!! I know my dad would love this.

This article interested me for two reasons.
1) There is the side of me that is intrigued in business and economics. So the way in which the mass production of this could make HQ images to consumers cheaper... is pretty sweet.
2) I AM THE CONSUMER!!! Of course I don't make enough money to buy all of the top end camera equipment, but this would make HQ images much more in my reach.

Overall pretty interesting article to read. And because the article was published so long ago, maybe the technology is closer to us than we think ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment