Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Photo Manipulations

 http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/39-amazing-photomanipulations
So I was using Stumble! to browse the internet the other night while looking for topics on this blog. This website came up and immediately drew my attention. Some of the photos are extremely well done. I wish I knew how to do some of them. I consider myself a pretty good user of photoshop but I realize I still have much to learn.
I like #2, #5, #11, #18, #33 and #37.
I like some of them because of the idea behind them and I like others because the quality of the work. I would have to say the one that stumps me the most is #33. Its the one of the man holding a paper with the hand protruding out off the paper. I may want to try doing some of these because I wouldn't need to travel to exotic places like I would if I were shooting landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment