Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Portrait

http://photographichints.com/portraitphotographyhome.php

Well, this is the part of the course I was dreading. I personally believe that people ruin photos. I like things to be natural in my photos and find portraits to be one of the least interesting types of photography. That being said I am still willing to give it a try (plus I am required to for class). This article was pretty helpful. HOWEVER, since the first portrait I did was a self portrait it kind of sucked because it was almost impossible to set up a shot. I don't have a removable flash, I don't have any fancy reflectors and to be honest I don't really have anything that puts off the sort of light that I wanted. I wasn't happy with how my self-portrait came out. I could definitely use some help on these portraits.
This did help with some ideas however. I looked over guitar pictures and tried to see their poses. But again as I said, I was unable to get the light I wanted by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment