Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Golf Photography

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YDrhKquBdM&feature=related
Recently I went to Arizona for spring break. While I was there I played a few rounds of golf. Never had my SLR for a round of golf yet so I was perusing the Web for golf photography. This may not explain a lot of technical mumbo jumbo... but that is what reading is for. I have always wanted to do something like this. Possible for a golf course or a ski resort. It would be fun to walk around a golf course for the soul purpose to take pictures. Most of the time I am worried about strokes and what not, but the course is supposed to take you away from the "real world" and I feel like pairing that with scenic photography (which takes me from the "real world") is a wonderful idea. Plus the video was well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment