Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Car Photography

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/beautiful-examples-of-car-photography/

Since I am planning on taking pictures of cars for my adventure shots, I thought I would look up some photos of cars. Now, these are much different than what I am expecting to take but nevertheless stunning. I am planning on taking much more "rugged" photos. Of a big truck climbing dirt hills and boulders or cruising through muddy water. These seem to be of fast cars. I really like the panning shots and think that would be really fun to try. Some of these photos I think were done really well and others I think used too much editing. I consider these the "fine arts" inspiration for what I want.

http://4wheeldrive.about.com/od/landcruiserrides/ig/Land-Cruiser-Offroad-Photos/bcates.htm

These are going to be my landscape inspiration. The rough, outdoor look is what I am going for with the finely composed and photoshoped added in to make them special. AJ would love that I used a bunch of Toyotas as examples. The 11th picture in this sequence is probably my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment